(Complete the senteces with past simple)
- My father _______ (go) to work by car yesterday.
- This morning I _______ (have) a shower.
- My sister________ (not clean) her room on Saturday.
- The birds ________ (fly) over our heads.
- Last week my family _______ (buy) a new table for the dinning room.
- The other day, I ________ (lose) my math’s book.
- I ______ (tell) my mother a lie.
- We _______ (hear) a terrible sound outside last night.
- ________ (you / see) football match Tuesday night?
- Paul _______ (drink) a litre of coke for lunch yesterday.
(Turn the sentences into negative and interrogative sentences)
- Paul went to the cinema yesterday
- Mary went to school alone last week.
- She was at home.
- Paul eat too much salad yesterday night.
- Mario washed his car yesterday.
(Answer the following questions in affirmative or negative using short anwers)
- Did you go home early?
- Was Ann at Paul’s house on Monday?
- Did you travel together?