lunes, 19 de mayo de 2014

going to 4

Choose the correct option.
She  going to have a birthday party.   Tom  going to pass his exams.
 going to make sausages for lunch.    They  going to go to England.
My sister  going to do her English Homework.• It  going to fall down.
Look at these verbs and complete the sentences using Going to Future.
        
Emma  her English exam next week. 
It is very hot today. I  in the lake.
We  our grandparents this weekend. We haven't seen them for a long time.
John and his brother  their bikes.
 the table. It's time for lunch. 
David  his homework after school.
It's Paul's birthday next week. We  him a present.
His sister  the violin at the concert.
Look at the pictures and write. There is one example.
   My father / paint the room purple.  My cousin / ride a horse.
My father is going to paint the room pink.
 I / learn the English alphabet.You / do some exercises.
They / get married.I / have a big breakfast.
We / have fun at the playground.The children / play computer games.


Write positive sentences in going to future.
  1. I / work - 
  2. you / dance - 
  3. it / rain - 
  4. they / ask - 
  5. he / stays - 
  6. we / speak - 
  7. I / give - 
  8. she / try - 
  9. they / help - 
  10. he / push - -----------------------------------

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario