lunes, 19 de mayo de 2014

going to 3

  • going / to / you / I / am / kiss
  • arrive / My / is / father / to / tonight / going
  • across / is / John / the / going / swim / channel / to / tomorrow
  • travel / am / I / to / going / air / by
  • are / see / Jim / Meg / to / and / going / movie / a
  • sister / write / is / My / going / the / to / President / letter / a / to
  • going / neighbours / move / to / Our / are / new / to / house / a
  • ask / an / going / explanation / to / Alice / is / for
  • decontaminate / the / are / lake / They / to / going
  • take / is / He / going / a / to / picture

  • telephone / is / She / me / to / going / 5 / at / o’clock
  • The / is / explain / a / going / teacher / to / lesson / new
  • tonight / going / we / play / are / to / cards / house / our / in
  • Sheyla / books / to / going / is / library / buy / some / the / at
  • feed / birds / the / is / My / going / father / to
  • him / give / to / going / They / are / surprise / big / a
  • Millie / going / is / drink / medicine / her / to
  • are / friends / going / win / to / My / championship / the
  • sell / my / going / am / to / I / computer / old
  • secretary / going / The / send / to / letters / the / is
Elige la opción más adecuada para responder a las siguientes preguntas.
Are you going to play tennis?
Yes, I am.
Yes, you are.
What are you doing in November?
I'm going to buy a house.
I'm fine.
Where are you going this holiday?
I'm going to play tennis.
I'm going to Paris.
Are we going to have dinner now?
Yes, we are.
Yes, I am.
Are you going to study French?
Yes, you are.
Yes, I am.
Are you going to play this game?
Yes, we are going to play this game.
Yes, she is going to play this game.
How much money are you going to spend?
Five dollars.
Yes, I am.
Is Jennifer going to have breakfast?
No, she isn't.
No, she doesn't.
What are you going to do?
I'm sleeping.
I'm going to sleep.
Is your brother sleeping?
Yes, he is going to sleep.
Yes, he is.

Put in the verbs in brackets into the gaps and form sentences. Use going to-future.



1) He  his friend. (to phone)
2) We  a new computer game. (to play)
3) My sister  TV. (to watch)
4) You  a picnic next Tuesday. (to have)
5) Jane  to the office. (to go)
6) They  to the bus stop this afternoon. (to walk)
7) His brother  a letter to his uncle today. (to write)
8) She  her aunt. (to visit)
9) I  my homework after school. (to do)
10) Sophie and Nick  their friends. (to meet)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario