sábado, 25 de enero de 2014

past tens for 6

Fill in the past form.

1. Mammoths  big animals, bigger than elephants. (be)

2. Mammoths  100 years ago. (not live)

3. Mammoths  a long time ago. (live)

4. Mammoths  meat. They  grass. (not eat / eat)

5. They  two large tusks about three metres long. (have)

6. Some dinosaurs  in the air and some  in the sea. (fly / swim)

7. He  some milk. He  any water. (drink / not drink)

8. She only  a pound. She  3 pounds. (spend / not spend)

9. I  some elephants. I  any lions. (see / not see)

10. They  in the sea, but 
 in the lake. (swim / not swim)


Complete these sentences. Use the verbs below.

clean . . . die . . . enjoy . . . end . . . happen . . . live . . . open . . . play . . . rain . . . repair . . . start . . . stay . . . want . . . watch


1. Yesterday evening I  TV.

2. I only  my teeth four times last week.

3. Bruce  his mountain bike yesterday evening.

4. The concert last night  at 7.30 and  at 10 o’clock.

5. The accident  last Sunday afternoon.

6. When I was a child I  to be a doctor.

7. Mozart  from 1756 to 1791.

8. We  our holiday last week.

9. Today the weather is nice, but yesterday it .

10. It was hot in the room, so I  the window.

11. The weather was good yesterday afternoon, so we  tennis.

12. William Shakespeare  in 1616.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario