- What is that noise? Somebody (play) the piano.
- We (go) to the cinema this Friday.
- We (go) on holiday every Winter.
- The days (be) longer in summer.
- She often (talk) to herself.
- She (have) a shower at the moment.
- Right now, she (run) down the hill.
- Oak trees (grow) very slowly.
- My dog (not eat) vegetables.not like
- My brother (not like) animals.
- Most people (not like) to visit a doctor.
- In his job he usually (stand).
- I’m looking at the woman, she (wear) a nice hat.
- I never (go) out in the evening.
- He usually (work) with paints and brushes.
- Do you know anyone who (speak) Italian?
- At work, he usually (sit) all day.
- Where is Kate? She (watch) TV in the living room.
- (you/go) to the party next Saturday?
- you ever (you / ever / work) at the weekend?
- Why you (you drive) so fast today?
- The water (boil) now. Shall I switch it off?
- The duck (smell) delicious. Shall I take it out of the oven?
- Sometimes, Tom (do) his homwork after lunch.
COMPLETA CON PRESENTE SIMPLE O CONTINUO
The phone (ring). Can you answer it?
Where (you / come) from?
Why (she/cry)? Because she hurt herself.
What (you/do)? I’m a teacher. (Recuerdo que la pregunta significa "¿A qué te dedicas?)
What (she/ wear)? A bikini and sunglasses.
Where is he? He (do) his homework.
How many hours (they / work) a week?
How often (you / have) a bath?
What time (this programme / end)?
(you / know) the answer? (Recuerda escribir la primerla letra de frase en mayúscula)
(you / remember) his name? (Recuerda escribir la primerla letra de frase en mayúscula)
(she / like) what she is eating? (Recuerda escribir la primerla letra de frase en mayúscula)
complete with past simplre
|to the cinema?|
|2)||I to the cinema.|
|4)||I like his house.|
|5)||in the party?|
|6)||He his watch.|
|9)||We the news.|