- What ___ this weekend?
- a.you are going to do
b. are you going to do
c. your gonna do
- I'm not sure. ___ anything special?
a. Are you going to do
b. You are going to do
c. Is going to do
- My friend Melissa and I ___ a party. Would you like to come?
a. am going to
b. are going to go to
c. go to
- I'd love to!
a. What's it going to be
b. Who's go to be
c. Where's it going to be
- It is ___ to be at Ruth's house.
- What time ___ start?
a. is it going to
b. it's going to
- At 10 P.M.
a. Who are you going to
b. What you're going to
c. When you going to
- I don't know. I think ___ anyone.
a. I'm going invite
b. I'm not go invite
c. I'm not going to invite
- 1.She to the stadium. (not/to walk)
- 2. you to London? (to fly)
- 3.John anything. (not/to eat)
- 4. she at a campsite? (to stay)
- 5.What you tomorrow? (to do)
- 5. I Dennis tonight. (to see)
- Alexander the next bus? (to take)
- 6. They football in the gym. (not/to play)
- 7. When you me the book back? (to give)
- 8. Angela a week in Poland. (to spend)
- She to the stadium. (not/to walk)
- you to London? (to fly)
- John anything. (not/to eat)
- she at a campsite? (to stay)
- What you tomorrow? (to do)
- I Dennis tonight. (to see)
- Alexander the next bus? (to take)
- They football in the gym. (not/to play)
- When you me the book back? (to give)
- Angela a week in Poland. (to spend)
- Choose the correct option.•She going to have a birthday party. •Tom going to pass his exams.•I going to make sausages for lunch. • They going to go to England.•My sister going to do her English Homework. • It going to fall down.Look at these verbs and complete the sentences using Going to Future.•Emma her English exam next week.•It is very hot today. I in the lake.•We our grandparents this weekend. We haven't seen them for a long time.•John and his brother their bikes.•I the table. It's time for lunch.•David his homework after school.•It's Paul's birthday next week. We him a present.•His sister the violin at the concert.Look at the pictures and write. There is one example.
My father / paint the room purple. My cousin / ride a horse. My father is going to paint the room pink. I / learn the English alphabet. You / do some exercises. They / get married. I / have a big breakfast. We / have fun at the playground. The children / play computer games.
ExercisesType in the verbs in the future I (going to).Type in the verbs in the future I (going to).Write questions in the future I (going to).
- Completa los recuadros con el verbo entre paréntesis conjugado en futuro con 'going to'.
- Put the verbs in brackets into the PAST SIMPLE tense and enter your answers in the gaps provided.
Notes: The words indicated [...] must be put into correct order!
1- Yesterday, she (answer) all the questions.
2- They (forget) all the names.
3- I (love) sweets when I (be) young.
4- The police (catch) the robbers this morning.
5- It (not snow) last year.
6- (Stop) [she] in front of your house?
7- They (sleep) on the floor.
8- He (not look) at me.
9- We (hurry) because we (be) late.
10- Mary (not play) football with them.
11- How much money (spend) [you] ?
12- They (think) it (be) impossible.
13- Mr and Mrs Thompson (drink) whisky yesterday.
14- The accident (happen) last week.
15- Why (buy) [she] that horrible dress?
16- Mark (park) the car outside.
17- I (see) that film at the cinema two years ago.
18- Tim and John (not like) school very much.
19- She (open) the window and (jump) out.
20- He (fall) out of a tree and (break) his leg.
- Use Simple Present
- you mineral water? (to drink)
- Sarah and Linda their pets? (to feed)
- your teacher your homework? (to check)
- they in the old house? (to live)
- the cat on the wall in the mornings? (to sit)
- Nina computer games? (to play)
- your parents TV in the afternoon? (to watch)
- your grandmother the phone? (to answer)
- Andy the shopping? (to do)
- Garry and Ken a cup of tea in the afternoon? (to have)
- use do or does
- they know everything?
- she live far from school?
- we play hockey?
- he read a lot of books?
- I like summer?
- you watch TV a lot?
- it sleep a lot?
- she cook breakfast every morning?
- we listen to music at home?
- it play outside?
- they eat dinner at school?
- you do your homework in the kitchen?
- he drive a car to work?
- I sleep on the sofa?
- Peter ride his bicycle to school?
- Mary have a cat?
- Peter and Mary study English?
- George like ice-cream?
- Ella wash her hair twice a week?
- Ella and George have dinner at home?
- the cat play with its toys?
- the dog like meat?
- the dog and the cat play together?
worked began drank broke ate went had brought heard fell knew built stayed found left bought lost made flew danced caught met forgot paid came cleaned got put did gave
Exercise on Questions IArrange the words below to make questions.
- she / to collect / stickers -
- they / to play / a game -
- the cat / to sleep / in the cat's bed -
- she / often / to dream -
- he / to play / streetball -
- you / to be / from Paris -
- the pupils / to wear / school uniforms -
- you / to go / to the cinema -
- she / to have / friends -
- he / to read / books -
- PRESENT SIMPLE OR PROGRESSIVE 1