sábado, 30 de noviembre de 2013

review present simple and progressive

1. chooese the best option

1. I always ________ before I go to sleep.
  am reading
  read

2. She ________ French, but she doesn't speak Italian. 
  speaks
  is speaking

3. She ________ right now.
  speaks
  is speaking

4. Next week we ________ to the theater.
  go
  are going

5. (Generally) I ________ Mexican food.
  love
  am loving

6. How do you feel? I ________ great!
  am feeling
  feel

7. Listen - I ________ to explain this to you.
  am trying
  try

8. Tomorrow I ________ to see my friend.
  am going
  go

9. Where is she now? She ________ home.
  walks
  is walking

10. How does she usually get to work? She ________. 
  is walking
  walks

Activity 2
Tom: Hi, Mary! What  you  (do) here?
Mary: I' (wait) for Jane. We  (walk) home together every day. We (live) in the same street.
Tom: Oh, I  (think) Jane  (talk) with the French teacher at the moment.
Mary: Yes, I  (know). She usually  (study) German, but this year she  (study) French. She  (love) foreign languages.
Tom: I  (not speak) French, but my brother  (speak) it fluently. He  (travel) a lot to Paris for his job. He  (work) for a computer company and he really  (enjoy) it. But he  (not like) flying.
Mary:  he  (live) with you?
Tom: Yes, he still  (live) with us, but this week he  (stay) in his girlfriend's flat. They would like to buy a house together but they  (not know) where.


Answer.
 activity 1.

1. read                                                       6. i am feeling
2. speaks                                                   7. i am trying
3. is speaking                                             8. i am going
4. are going                                                9. walking
5. love                                                       10. walks


activity 2.

Tom: Hi, Mary! What are you doing (do) here?
Mary: I'm waiting (wait) for Jane. We walk (walk) home together every day. We live (live) in the same street.
Tom: Oh, I think (think) Jane is talking (talk) with the French teacher at the moment.
Mary: Yes, I know (know). She usually studies (study) German, but this year she is studying (study) French. She loves (love) foreign languages.
Tom: I do not (not speak) French, but my brother speaks (speak) it fluently. He travels (travel) a lot to Paris for his job. He works (work) for a computer company and he really enjoys (enjoy) it. But hedoesn't like (not like) flying.
Mary: does he live (live) with you?
Tom: Yes, he still lives (live) with us, but this week he is staying (stay) in his girlfriend's flat. They would like to buy a house together but they do not know (not know) where.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario