lunes, 11 de noviembre de 2013

prsent continuous and simple

COMPLETE THIS DIALOGUE 

A: …........you......................(live) in Murcia?
B: No, I............................(not live) in Murcia. I.....................(live) in Cerdanyola. But my sister.................(live) there.
A: And.....................she........................(like) it?
B: Yes, she........................(love) Murica. She......................(work) in a bank in the mornings. In the afternoons, she................................(play) tennis with her boyfriend or she..........................(watch) TV at home. In the evenings, she usually......................(go) for a walk on the beach or she...........(do) her English homework. She........................(study) English on Saturdays.
A:.............................she........................(visit) you in Alcantarilla?
B: She...............................(not come) to Alcantarilla very often. I usually.......................(visit) her in Murcia.

TRANSLATE


Yo viajo a Londres todas las semanas.


Ellos corren en el parque todos los sábados.

Mi madre limpia casa. Ella es limpiadora.

Tú eres un buen estudiante.

Mary trabaja en un banco. Pero ella es enfermera.

John camina a su oficina.

Vosotros estudiais inglés en la escuela.

El coche está en el garage.

Mi padre tiene un bonito reloj.


Frequency Adverbs



Order the sentences
dictionary / often / use / The / the / students


me / Jose / helps / sometimes / my / with / homework

  1. visit / Francisco / usually / dentist / the

I / fish / often / hours / for / catching / anything / without

try / police / keep / The / order / always / to

see / usually / Anna / out / goes / a / to / concert

often / money / Sandra / her / borrows / friends / from

my / My / spoils / neighbour / holidays / always

lived / never / Carlos / Sidney / had / before / in

angry / Our / teacher / English / usually / is

car / I / drink / never / when / drive / I / alcohol / a

Antonio / Don Quijote / My / has / cousin / never / read




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario