jueves, 25 de junio de 2015

summer I

Pon los verbos  TO HAVE GOT en la forma adecuada: afirmativa, negativa o interrogativa.Si se trata de una respuesta corta, pon el verbo que sale en la pregunta en la forma correcta.
1. Jane   a daughter and a son.
2.  you   a lot of friends?. No, I .
3. Can you tell me the time? I   a watch.
4.  you   a computer at home? No, I .
5. Larry  a mobile phone.
6. They are very busy at work. They   time.
7.  Mark   a new girlfriend? Yes, he .
8.  they   a pet? Yes, they .
9.  Jane   a dictionary? No, she .
10.  your mother   blue eyes? Yes, she .
Transforma las siguinetes frases en frases negativas o interrogativas, según las instrucciones entre paréntesis.
1. Dan has got a dictionary. (negative)
.
2. Laura has got a brother. (interrogative)
?
3. They have got relatives in France. (interrogative)
?
4. We have got a new job. (negative)
.
5. You have got green eyes. (negative)
.
6. You have got  a bread. (interrogative)
?
7. He has got a big flat in Berlin. (interrogative)
?
8. She has got a cup of coffee . (negative)
.
9. We have got a cat and a dog. (negative)
.
10. They have got a house in the country. (interrogative)
?
scribe la forma contraída del verbo to have, según corresponda.
1 Mrs White (not) 
 a dog.
2 Peter 
 two brothers.
3 You 
 so beautiful eyes, Susan.
4 We (not) 
 a big flat near Dublin.
5 There is a woman in America who 
 9 children.
6 We 
 lots of friends.
7 That city (not) 
 any library. no rivers.
8 My sister (not) 
 short dark hair.
9 My new boss (not) 
 any brother.
10 I (not) 
 a new iPod.

have got / has got

Fill in: have got or has got

1. Mister Sebel  two brothers.

2. Mr and Mrs West  three sons and two daughters.

3. Tony and I are bongo players. We  bongos at home.

4. Jonathan  a BMX. It’s red and blue.

5. The dogs  a big bone.

6. The baby  six teeth.

7. Moira and Mac  a lear jet.

8. Jim is ill. He  a temperature.

9. My brother  trousers.

10. I  a computer in my room.

  Exercise 1
Fill in with have or  has  in the following sentences           
               1 The boy  a ball.
2.               2. My sister  a boyfriend.
3.               3.  I  two sisters. They  blond hair.
4.               4.  My brother  a red car. It  four doors.
5.               5.  This house  a very big garden.
6.               6.  The boys  an important test tomorrow.
7.               7. My cat  a long tail.
8.               8.  The book  a nice cover.
9.               9.  We  good news for you        
                  10.  You  a nice voice.
 
        
Exercise 2
Let’s see what we have :
1. I  two legs.   
2. You  small ears.
3. She  long , blond hair.
4. It  long legs.
5. He  blue eyes.
6. We  two arms.
 
 
Exercise 3
 Choose  have   or   has.
 
1.               1.    Ben  have  has  one brother. His brotherhave  has black hair.
2.              2.  Mother and father have  has  good children.
3.              3.   Keren have  has  a white dress.
4.              4.   Father have   has  a small car.
5.              5.   My dog  have  has  long ears.
6.              6.    It have has  a short tail.
7.              7.    The girls have  has  a show soon.
 
 
Exercise 4
Number the words in the right order to make sentences. 
 
1.               1   cat  / The / eyes. / has / green                      
2.              2     long tail. / This / cat. / a / has  
3.              3     Lee / many /  has /  books. 
                 4    friends.  / many / have / I          
                 5     house. / a / big / Mrs. Cohen / has 
                 6     have / My sisters /  birds. / two  
 
 
 
Exercise 5
Choose have  or  has
 
1.                   Most teenagers  at least one hobby.
2.                  I  one  brother and one sister.
3.                  It is better to  one bird in your hand than two on a tree.
4.                  Do you  the new Eminem album ?
5.                  Sharon  two cousins in Paris.
6.                  I  no idea what he is talking about.
7.                  My brother   a new girlfriend.
8.                  We usually  a lot of homework in English.
9.                  The baby high fever . I’m calling the doctor.
                   My mom can’t help me today. She  a lot of work.
 
 
 
Exercise 6
 Write correct sentences in the box. Add have or has.           
 
1. Mrs. Cohen / a dog    
2. We / a test              
3. They / a big house    
4. She / green eyes      
5. Ron / a fat cat         
6. The boy / many toys 
7. Sami / a new camera. 
8. The house / many rooms 
9. My dog / new puppies 
     10.  Jenny and I / good news  
        
      
 
Exercise 7
Fill in  have or has
 
My name is Norman. I have  has one brothers and one sister. My parents have  has  a new car.
The car have has  four doors. It have  has  a new radio with a CD player.
My brother have has  his driving license. He have has  a girlfriend so he takes her in our new car. I only have has 
a bike. I hope I will have has  a car when I grow up.


Have got - affirmative

1. She ________ long hair.
2. We ________ short hair.
3. You ________ big eyes.
4. My dog ________ big ears.
5. They ________ black hair.

Have got - negative

1. She ________ long hair.
2. We ________ short hair.
3. You ________ big eyes.
4. My dog ________ big ears.
5. They ________ black hair.


Have got - questions

1. __________ Mark __________ a CD?
2. __________ he __________ a watch?
3. __________ Nina __________ a computer?
4. __________ Linda __________ a book?
5. __________ Peter and Lisa __________ videos?
6. __________ they __________ bicycles?

Have got

1. I _________ some apples.
2. I _________ (not) any shoes.
3. He _________ a new car.
4. They _________ (not) a new car.
5. How many children ________ he ______ ?
6. We _________ (not) a dog.
7. I _________ (not) any food.
8. They _________ some fruit.
9. She _________ (not) any friends.
10. I´m busy, I _________ (not) a lot of time.
11. This flat is great, it ________ a lot of space.
12. What ________ you ________ ?
13. ________ you ________ a pencil?
14. We ________ (not) any fruit.
15. They ________ (not) much money.
16. They ________ a lot of happiness.
17. We ________ (not) a new computer.
18. Málaga ________ a lot of nice hotels.
19. He ________ (not) any problems.
20. Madrid ________ many old buildings.
21. ________ you ________ an aspirin?
22. I ________ (not) any cigarettes.
23. ________ you ________ brothers and sisters?
24. Kim ________ a new watch.
25. ________ you ________ you plane ticket?


Have got

1. I _______ a house in the country.
2. _______ you _______ a cold?
3. She _______ 5000 euros in the bank.
4. He _______ four beautiful daughters.
5. They _______ three kids.
6. Peter _______ Internet.
7. Mark _______ a cat called Monkey.
8. Ana _______ a new kitchen.
9. We _______ (not) a TV yet.
10. I _______ (not) a horse.
11. I _______ ¨News for you¨, is a very popular program.
12. _______ you _______ any lemons?
13. I _______ some oranges.
14. I _______ a sore throat.
15. She _______ (not) an earache.
16. He _______ a temperature.
17. They _______ a tummy ache.
18. I _______ a cut on my foot.
19. _______ you _______ a girlfriend?
20. Her office _______ a nice view.
21. Why _______ he _______ a tattoo?
22. He _______ a lot of money.
23. She _______ a big TV.
24. I _______ two Tous bags.
25. I _______ long hair.


Have got

1. Laura _________ a lot of stamps.
2. Our house _________ (not) large windows.
3. I _________ a younger brother.
4. We _________ art lessons on Mondays.
5. Dad _________ (not) a cold.
6. Monkeys _________long tails.
7. John _________ a sore knee.
8. We _________ a new science teacher.
9. He _________ a bad temper.
10. The girls _________ golden hair.
11. An insect _________ six legs.
12. Dad _________ his cell phone with him.
13. Many poor people _________ (not) anything to eat.
14. Málaga _________ a very big airport.
15. A triangle _________ 3 sides.
16. The man _________ two daughters.
17. James _________ (not) a toothache.
18. All the passengers _________ their tickets.
19. Every pupil _________ (not) a good dictionary.
20. Dad _________ two pairs of shoes.
21. Jack _________ ten marbles.
22. I _________ a hamster. It is called Lucky.
23. We _________ an apartment.
24. The farmer _________ different kinds of animals on his farm.

verb to be

Complete the text with the correct form of to be.

Click here  for help.
   

Dear Freda,

My name  Karen. I  12 years old and I  from Liverpool. My favourite singers Ricky Martin and Paulina Rubio. Ricky  from Puerto Rico and Paulina's from Mexico. My favourite song  Un, dos, tres. My best friend  Nadia. We  interested in cinema. Our favourite actors  Brad Pitt and Antonio Banderas. They  fantastic. We're not interested in sports.

Please write back.
Karen


Jobs: Simple Present 'to Be'

Click on the correct answer.
 is
 be
 are
 am

 be
 is
 are
 being

 isn't
 not is
 no is
 is no

 isn't
 no are
 be no
 aren't

 are
 be
 is
 being

 be
 am
 is
 are

 no is
 no are
 aren't
 isn't

 is no
 is not
 no is
 not is


Basic BE

1. She ______ from France.
am
is
are
2. ______ you happy?
Am
Is
Are
3. ______ Mr. Jones a teacher?
Am
Is
Are
4. You ______ not in my class.
am
is
are
5. The dogs ______ in the yard.
am
is
are
6. ______ I in your seat?
Am
Is
Are
7. Dave and Jane ______ in the kitchen.
am
is
are
8. Who ______ in the living room?
am
is
are
9. How many people ______ in your class?
am
is
are
10. Amir and I ______ in the same class.
am
is
are
11. You and Tomas ______ right.
am
is
are
12. Where ______ I?
am
is
are
13. This ______ an Apple.
am
is
are
14. These ______ apples.
am
is
are
15. The baby ______ cute!
am
is
are

Complete the sentences with verb to be.
1. Laura  a very nice girl.
2.  you from Italy? No, I  not.
3. Your friends  very tall.
4.  this a museum? Yes, it .
5. We  very happy to be here.
6.  they your parents? Yes, they .
7. He  my neighbour. Do you know him?
8. Brussels  a beautiful city.
9. I  a teacher.
10. What  your name? I  Chris.
 Choose the correct form of BE:  is, am or are. 

1. What___she doing?
is
am
are2. He____here.
is
am
are
3. Who____I?
is
am
are
4. Where____it?
is
am
are
5. It____not working.
is
am
are
6. I____not finished.
is
am
are
7. They _____ not inside.
is
am
are
8. She____not my teacher.
is
am
are
9. _____ we finished?
Is
Am
Are
10. _____ it raining?
Is
Am
Are
11. ____ you o.k.?
Is
Am
Are
12. _____ I late?
Is
Am
Are
13. What____happening?
is
am
are
14. When_____she coming?
is
am
are
15. What_____you doing?
is
am
are
16. _____you working?
Is
Am
Are
17. ____ the baby sleeping?
Is
Am
Are
18. _____they driving?
Is
Am
Are
19. _____she reading or writing?
Is
Am
Are
20. What language____she speaking?
is
am
are

Complete the sentences with the correct form of to be.


   
1.  My name's Sharon and I  from Manchester.

2.  My hobbies  tennis and basketball.

3.  I  not interested in films.

4.  We  interested in football.

5.  My cousins  from Barcelona.

6.   your friend from Brazil?

7.   they from New York?

8.  What  her name?

Utiliza el verbo TO BE en su forma correcta.
 Jane a teacher? No, she . She  a doctor.
 you American? No, I. I Australian.
 John and Paul at home? No, they . They  at the university.
 the book on the table? No, it . It on the chair.
 your father from Madrid? No, he . He  from Barcelona.
Transforma las siguientes frases en frases interrogativas o negativas, según se pide en las instrucciones entre paréntesis.
1. Your brother's a doctor. (frase negativa)
.
2. Teachers are on holiday in August. (frase interrogativa)
?
3. It's late. (frase interrogativa)
?
4. You're from Denmark. (frase negativa)
.
5. They're my friends. (frase negativa)
.
6. I'm late for class. (frase interrogativa)
?
7. You're at home this weekend. (frase interrogativa)
?
8. This seat's free. (frase interrogativa)
?
9. She's married. (frase negativa)
.
10. Mary's happy here. (frase negativa)
.
Traduce las siguientes frases en inglés utilizando el verbo TO BE. Ten presente que, en inglés, hablar de la edad, del tiempo, o de estados como tener hambre o sed se hace siempre con el verbo TO BE i no con el verbo TO HAVE.
1. ¿Cuantos años tienes? Tengo 18 años.
.
2. Jane es mi profesora de inglés.
.
3. No tengo sed.
.
4. Hoy hace mucho calor.
.
5. Soy alemán.
.
6. Tu hermano no está en casa.
.
7. Tengo mucha hambre.
.
8. Mis amigos son felices.
.
9. Tu padre no es muy alto.
.
10. Este ejercicio no es difícil.
.
make question whit for that answer
1. ? (name)
My name's Sarah.
2.? (from)
I'm from Scotland.
3. ? (Scotland)
Scotland is in the north of the U.K.
4. ? (old)
I'm 33 years old.
5. ? (job)
I'm a doctor.
6. ? (married)
No, I'm single.
7. ? (birthday)
My birthday is on April 23rd.
8. ? (time)
It's almost 10 o'clock.
complete the fill
 a teacher in a language school in Bath. I  married and I have two children. My brother  a doctor in a hospital in the city. He  25 and he  (not) married. We live in Bath but we  from London and every Christmas we go back to our parents' house to spend the holidays together. Last year we  in London for a week.The weather (not) good but we  happy to be together. This year, my brother (not going to) in London for Christmas because he  (going to) sightseeing in Paris with some friends. I would like  in Paris, even if for a weekend!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario