jueves, 14 de mayo de 2015

summer I

COMPLETE THE TEXT WITH THE CORRECT FORM OF THE VERB "TO BE"

My name  Peter. I  12 years old. I  from Ubrique. I  a student. My mum  American, but my dad Spanish. My grandparents  Spanish too. They  from Seville.

PUT VERB TO BE

1. Hello, my name  Paul 
2. I  ten years old 
3. They  very happy 
4. You  so pretty 
5. She  very nice 
6. He  very proud of him 
7. What  your nationality? 
8. It  fantastic 
9. Sonia  very excited. 
10. How old  you? 


Fill the blanks with those verbs:

                            goes        gets        has        leaves

1 Mario ______ up at eleven o'clock and he ______ a shower.
2 Tina ____ to work by car.        

3 Susan sometimes _____ out in the evening.

4 Marc ______ breakfast at home. 
5 Paco usually _____ to bed early.     

6 He sometimes ____ home at nine o'clock and _____ to work by car.

7 He _____ dinner at nine o'clock.

8 Rose sometimes _______ a toast for breakfast.          


9 Anthony never ______ up early.   

10 Luigi  _______ home very early and he ______ a shower.  




SIMPLE  


PRESENT 
  1. I ________ in a bank.
    1.   workes
    2.   works
    3.   work
  2. My best friend ________ to me every week.
    1.   writes
    2.   writies
    3.   write
  3. John ________ very hard in class, but I don't think he'll pass the course.
    1.   trys
    2.   tries
    3.   try
  4. We ________ to Spain every summer.
    1.   fly
    2.   flys
    3.   flies
  5. Jo is so smart that she ________ every exam without even trying.
    1.   passes
    2.   passies
    3.   pass
  6. My life is so boring -- I just ________ TV every night.
    1.   watches
    2.   watchies
    3.   watch
  7. The bank ________ at four o'clock.
    1.   closies
    2.   closes
    3.   close
  8. My mother ________ eggs for breakfast every morning.
    1.   frys
    2.   fry
    3.   fries
  9. She ________ in Florida.
    1.   lives
    2.   live
    3.   livees
  10. It ________ almost every day in Manchester.
    1.   raines
    2.   rains
    3.   rain



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario