Must / have to
Completa las frases con must, mustn't, have to, don't / doesn't have to.
1. Larry go to the bank. He hasn't got any money.
2. You smoke in the baby's room.
3. You pay. The entrance is free.
4. I hurry up if I don't want to miss the plane.
5. In the company, everybody start work at 8:30.
6. You cook tonight. I have already prepared the dinner.
7. I pick up my sister from the airport tomorrow.
8. She work. Her husband earns enough money for both of them.
9. You smoke at the petrol station.
10. If you want to study here, you pass an entrance examination.
2. Use either 'must','have to', 'mustn't or 'not have to' for the following questions. Once you've completed
1. Jack _____(go) home early last night.
2. _____ (she/commute) to work?
3. Children _____(play) with cleaning liquids.
4. We _____(get) going it's already midnight!
5. When _____(you/arrive) for work last week?
6. You _____(do) the cleaning up this morning, I will!
7. They _____(visit) the doctor yesterday, as they were not feeling well.
3. Completed with mustn´t and not have to
1. You _____________________________ bring a large suitcase on board.
2. You _____________________________ smoke during takeoff and landing
3. You _____________________________ stay in your seat during the whole flight.
4. You _____________________________ listen to your personal stereo during takeoff and landing.
5. You _____________________________ watch the in-flight movie.
6. You _____________________________ buy duty-free goods.
7. You _____________________________ unfasten your seat belt during takeoff and landing
8. You _____________________________ bring your own food.
4. complete with mustn´t and not have to
1) Whatever you do, you __________________ touch that switch.It's very dangerous.
2) I don't want anyone to know ; you __________________ tell anyone.
3) He __________________ wear a suit to work but he usually does.
4) I can stay in bed tomorrow morning because I __________________ go to work.
5) There's a lift in the building, so she __________________ climb the stairs.
6) You __________________ forget what I told you. It's very important.
7) Sue __________________ get up early. She gets up early because she wants to.
8) Don't make so much noise. We __________________ wake the baby.
9) I __________________ eat too much. I'm supposed to be on a diet.
10) You __________________ be a good player to enjoy a game of tennis.
1. Jack had to go(go) home early last night
2. Does she have to commute(she/commute) to work?
3. Children mustn't play (play) with cleaning liquids.
4. We must get (get) going it's already midnight!
5. When did you have to arrive(you/arrive) for work last week?
6. You don't have to do(do) the cleaning up this morning, I will!
8. They had to visit(visit) the doctor yesterday, as they were not feeling well.
3. don't have to
5. don't have to
6. don't have to
8. don't have to
3. doesn't have to
4. don't have to
5. doesn't have to
7. didn't have to
10. don't have to