lunes, 2 de marzo de 2015

summer II

There is, there are
1. _________ some fantastic beaches at the Costa del Sol.
2. _________ (not) a hole in the floor.
3. _________ (not) a tram station in Alhaurin de la Torre.
4. _________ many schools in Fuengirola.
5. _________ (not) a swimming pool in town.
6. _________ many animals in the Zoo.
7. _________ (not) a snake in the window.
8. _________ an eel in the aquarium?
9. _________ any children in the park?
10. _________ (not) a gorilla in the tree.
11. _________ a lot of traffic in Valencia.
12. _________ anywhere to park around here?
13. _________ only one way to solve this problem.
14. _________ enough time to finish?
15. _________ (not) many tigers left in the world.
16. _________ any public buses in Los Angeles.
17. _________ anyone here who wants to volunteer?
18. _________ many windows in the room?
19. _________ (not) a TV in my kitchen.
20. _________ two chairs in the living room.

present simple and present continuous

1. María ____________ (work) for a TV station.
2. At the moment she ____________ (travel) in the Sahara Desert.
3. Dan ____________ (love) wild animals.
4. He ____________ (not visit) Alaska at the moment.
5. Marta ____________ (not live) in Africa.
6. She ____________ (stay) in Africa at the moment.
7. Dad usually ____________ (cook) dinner.
8. My parents ____________ (go) to Italy every year.
9. My sister ____________ (walk) to school every day.
10. We ____________ (have) lunch now.
11. I never ____________ (stay in) on Saturday evening.
12. I ____________ (go) to the cinema now.
13. My mum ____________ (not work) today.
14. Peter ____________ (not like) rap music.
15. He ____________ (listen) to pop music at the moment.
16. Donna usually ____________ (go) shopping on Saturdays.
17. Let´s go out. It ____________ (not rain) now.
18. Hurry up! Everybody ____________ (wait) for you!
19. The sun ____________ (rise) in the east.
20. Water ____________ (boil) at 100 degrees.
21. The water ____________ (boil). Can you turn it off?
22. I must go now. It ____________ (get) late.
23. I usually ____________ (go) to work by car.
24. It ____________ (not rain) very much in the summer.
25. The moon ____________ (go) round the earth.

comparative and superlatives

1. I am ___________ (tall) my sister.
2. My mum thinks that cats are ___________ (good) pets than dogs.
3. Cycling is one of ___________ (dangerous) sports.
4. I want to have ___________ (big) car.
5. A blue whale is ___________ (heavy) twenty-five elephants.
6. You look ___________ (thin) last month. Have you lost weight?
7. Bicycles are ___________ (slow) cars.
8. She is ___________ (nice) person I know.
9. What is ___________ (good) film you´ve seen?
10. Computers are ___________ (cheap) mobile phones.
11. Is your brother ___________ (tall) you?
12. I think Spanish is ___________ (easy) Japanese.
13. Our dog is ___________ (nice) your dog.
14. Glass bottles are ___________ (good) plastic bottles.
15. I think Rafael Nadal is ___________(good) tennis player in Spain.
16. Sharks are ___________ (dangerous) other fish.
17. This situation is ___________ (serious) the last one.
18. He is ___________ (smart) his brother.
19. My brother wanted ___________ (expensive) trainers in the shop.
20. Today is ___________ (good) day of the year.
21. Daniela is ___________ (funny) me.
22. My house is ___________ (larger).
23. Mount Everest is ___________ (high) mountain in the world.
24. The sea is ___________ (large) a lake.
25. My job is ___________ (easy) yours.
26. London is ___________ (big) city in England.
27. This car is ___________ (comfortable) yours.
28. He is ___________ (rich) man in town.
29. I am ___________ (strong) you.
30. A baby blue whale gets ___________ (big) a great white shark.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario